For Order Notifications - How to communicate with your customers once they have ordered from you/your online store.
- SMS confirming order creation
- SMS if order on hold for any reason
- SMS – order on its way
- SMS to politely advise that the order was cancelled for any reason ie. a payment didn’t go through
- SMS confirming a refund – some orders will be returned so alleviate a possible angry customer by letting them know their refund is on it way. They will appreciate the service and will most likely return to shop with your business.
Health – hospitals, GP’s, Dentists and opticians!
For appointment confirmations and reminders.
Reduce costs, improve communication and stay in touch with patients and staff alike with text messaging.
6.9 million out-patient hospital appointments are missed each year in the UK costing on average £108 per appointment.
Send SMS for the following Health related messages.
- Send SMS confirming appointment and send a follow up text the day before thus reducing missed appointments
- Help patients to remember to take their medication
- Improve patient communication - e.g. Test Results
- Promotion of Health Campaigns with embedded links and contact numbers
- Send motivational Texts for Weight Loss and giving up Smoking
- Dedicated Text Back numbers to advertise Health Campaigns
- Increase Surgery/Clinic efficiency
With busy lifestyles parents can struggle to find the time to read a letter or check their emails. However, as texts are direct, easily identifiable and less intrusive people are much more likely to open and read them.
Send SMS for schools, colleges and Universities:
- Inset day reminders
- Truancy notifications
- Notification of child's poor health or sickness
- School closure information
- After school club notices
- Parents evening appointments
- Homework prompts
- Non-uniform day reminders
- Exam and coursework results
- When reports are due
- Send SMS for MOT reminders
- Service dates
- Or when a new car has been released
- Further to this, sending an SMS when the car is ready to collect will save time on phone calls.
As the property industry is highly competitive, utilise this direct form of communication quickly and effectively:
- Send text messages confirmations for viewing confirmations or appointments such as survey or EPC appointments.
- Why not create a listing for your clients to be notified regarding relevant 'open house' events to attend?
- With TextAnywhere you can upload your contacts, segment them into different groups and send personalised bulk reminders!
Having people turn up to elections are important for councils to make sure everyone’s vote is collected.
- SMS can be used to remind people of these elections or any important local updates. Councils and MP’s always want to hear the public's opinion
Banks, insurance firms and loan/mortgage providers, can all use SMS marketing to keep in contact with existing and potential new clients.
- Banks can keep account holders updated about any recent transactions or changes to their account via text message.
- Loan providers can schedule bulk SMS reminders when their customers’ next payment is due and send any follow-up messages if the customer fails to take action.
Spas, Hairdressers, Beauty clinics!
- Simple SMS for appointment reminders and confirmations
- Advising client base of a special beauty treatment that’s discounted for the month
- Use SMS to promote a new product i.e. a new Shampoo offered on a special price
- Confirming Health check ups for pets
- Sending a SMS reminder for when medication is due (worming/conditioning) or simply confirming an appointment.
Event planning / logistics
- Festival organisers can send ticket information i.e. when the tickets will be available for purchase or when a gig / concert has been announced
- Confirm last minute details – say rain is forecasted, send a quick SMS to consumers to bring rainproof gear!
- Gain feedback on the event and keep them updated about future events (they can opt out as necessary).
- Send SMS - discreet messages to candidates not able to communicate at work.
- Reach all candidates who are in the running, at once, saving time
- Updates on applications or new jobs that have come in.
Even if your business doesn’t fall within those categories, the principles are the same in order to increase your business, effective and direct communication is key to retaining customers. SMS provides this simply and cost effectively.