Our Environmental Policy has the full support of the Chairman and the Board of Directors. In implementing this commitment to manage our environmental impacts properly we will:
- Fully comply with environmental regulations in every country in which we operate
- Ensure that environmental considerations are integrated into our business decisions
- Continue to use risk assessment methods in order to identify potential environmental risks to our businesses
- Pursue opportunities to minimise the environmental impact of our operations, concentrating particularly on the use of energy, waste disposal, and the use of paper
- Develop a wider understanding of environmental issues amongst our suppliers, employees, clients, partners and local communities
- Regularly review our policies to ensure that they remain properly aligned to the need to reduce waste, and encourage the most effective utilisation of scarce resources
Green Text is a trading name of TextAnywhere Ltd. TextAnywhere is part of the Commify family. At Commify we deliver a range of global communication-based services and technologies that improve the way organisations engage with their customers. The responsibility for implementing this Environmental Policy rests with the Managing Director of TextAnywhere.
To ensure that this policy is properly implemented, TextAnywhere regularly reviews its environmental progress and Carbon Neutral position at board level.